Our latest issued general guidance to all clients on how to approach rehearsal and performance. These are updated as alongside government guidance.
eStage COVID-19 Resources
We are once again entering a period of rapid change as the UK responds to rising case numbers. We are updating our guidance pages as and when we get more information. Our goal remains to help clients put on shows safely and effectively.
eStage COVID-19 policies
How are you managing COVID-19 across productions?
Our team are keeping abreast of the latest Government guidance, alongside guidance from other industry bodies, on the performing arts and working to continually develop our guidance to match these. Each production is different and therefore we work with each production individually to understand their needs and to advise on COVID-Secure procedures.
What are the eStage COVID-19 Principles?
When we approach protecting your team in the times of COVID-19 with a number of guiding principles to ensure that they remain safe.
- To minimise the spread. Our greatest way of preventing the spread of COVID-19 is by keeping you distanced, and preventing the sharing of items that may cause COVID-19 to pass between people.
- To avoid bringing the virus into the rooms. Preventing the virus entering the rehearsal room means there is no COVID-19 to spread. Disinfecting or quarantining items prior to their use will be commonplace, along with appropriate prevenions for all people who enter.
- To keep everyone safe and comfortable. These are difficult times for all of us and we are keen to put the correct measures in place not only to keep everyone safe, but to ensure everyone remains comfortable. We do not want these periods to cause unnecessary stress.
What resources do you offer to productions?
Alongside our team being able to advise you and our production, as a minimum we will provide the following to help you run your show:
- A dedicated COVID-officer from the eStage team who will manage all the COVID elements of your production.
- A COVID-Secure policy for your production outlining all the measures that need to be in place to allow for safe working.
- Expanded rehearsal and production risk assessments with specific sections focusing on the COVID risks.
- Managed digital sign in/out services and reporting services.
- Centralised resources on our website for your cast and crew to view, minimising the need paper based documents
We will also discuss with you the relevant additional purchases and hires you will need to consider.